I found most of the yarn at the thrift store (plus parents donated some). I also found the wire mobile frame - used to have butterflies hanging from it - at the thrift store. Armed with all my supplies I headed off to Quinn's school to teach them how to make God's eyes. I was really happy that both the boys and the girls really enjoyed making them.
My friend Ashlynn wrapped the yarn around the wire mobile frame.
The kid's at school making their God's Eyes. We also had beads available so the kids could add beads to their God's Eyes if they wanted.
Then Ashlynn and I used a yarn + yarn needle to attached the God's Eyes together and to tie them to the frame. I am so happy with the finished product!!