Friday, March 16, 2012

Arghhhh!

I love having a job where I get to design party invitations and matching accoutrement.
Today I'm sharing a few photos of the design work I did for this amazing Pirate Party thrown by two very talented Event Planners - Jennifer Currier & Karen Snyder of La Soiree Chic! (http://www.lasoireechic.blogspot.com/)


I illustrated a traditional pirate skull and crossbones - but added a feminine touch by changing the eye patch to a heart and swapping out the customary pirate color red for a bright pink.

Party decor using the food and water bottle labels I designed.

Can you believe this amazing tablescape Karen & Jennifer designed?!! I love how the colors explode off the page. I designed the Banner above the table to compliment the original invite - but switched out the background color to a bright sunny yellow.


Last but not least are the favor bags with tags that read "Argghhh Pirate Booty!"

To view and/or purchase other invitations and party packs I have designed:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahtacoma

For MORE amazing photos of this event visit www.lasoireechic.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment