Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall in Love

Twenty-two years ago I moved out to Los Angeles with my sweetheart and I discovered that even though I grew up in Michigan, my heart and home belong to sunny California. However when September rolls around I deeply miss living in the midwest. There's something magical about autumn - especially in Michigan. In September the temperature drops just a little signalling the beauty to come and then in late September, early October it happens. The trees explode into scarlet, crimson, orange, gold and yellow. And you can feel it in your bones the onset of fall  - all in it's apple picking, spiced cider, leaf raking, pumpkin hunting, costume making glory.

So the below treasury list was inspired by my sweetheart, autumn and "falling" in love.
https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTI4NTE4NjF8MjcyMjQ3NDYxOQ/something-old-something-new?index=0&atr_uid=

In that vein I also designed this victorian inspired Save the Date.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/125050384/vintage-antique-postcard-engagement-save?ref=shop_home_active

No comments:

Post a Comment